Friday, June 24, 2011

Just a quick note

Twelve days! Jeavon mentioned to me today that we have twelve days until we leave for Swaziland and we will be gone for twelve days! Crazy! So as fast as these twelve days will fly by, so will the time we are in Swaziland! Wow!
Today I feel so blessed! We are so blessed to be able to go to Africa and minister to other people. We are blessed to have everything we need to live and for our trip. God is so good!
I am in charge of a crochet project for the ladies in Swaziland. We have decided on a crochet necklace. So..... today I have been working on trying different patterns of necklaces so I can teach them the quickest and easiest one. I look forward to doing this and I've enjoyed working on the necklaces and coming up with some neat pieces! The one I am working on right now is a pattern of my own. I am writing it down as I make it. We will see how it turns out. :)
Thank you again for your prayers! I will try to post again soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment