Thursday, June 23, 2011

So blessed

Thirteen days! Wow! It's hard to put down hear what I am feeling right now. I feel overwhelmed with everything I still need to get done. I know it will all get done in time and we'll be fine. I just get stressed and overwhelmed a bit easily. :) I also am feeling very excited! I can't wait to go on this trip and experience all God has for me there! What an amazing privilege! It will also be very cool to be half way around the world and go to the same places my sister-in-law has been. Wow! How awesome!
I am also feeling scared! I don't know what to expect. There is fear of leaving my kids, but also fear of the unknown. Prayers would be appreciated! :)
Last weekend we had a garage sale to help with the expenses of this trip. God is so good! Because of the sale, we were able to get our shots and buy all the items we needed for the trip! We are so blessed! And we also were able to get rid of some stuff in the mean time. :) I can see God's hand in this all the way. It is just so awesome!
So, this past Monday we were able to get our last round of shots. What a blessing to have those done and paid for! God not only paid for our trip but all the extras as well! We are so blessed and I look forward to all the blessings while in Swaziland!
I feel so unprepared for this trip. I keep praying that God will prepare me and I am sure He is. I just don't feel prepared at all and I don't think you could ever really be completely prepared for a trip like this. I look forward to being able to share so many stories on here when we get back!
Please continue praying for us and our team. We did get awesome news today from our team leader. Everyone is now paid in full!!!! Praise the Lord for that! There are 30 people going, so that was about $114,000 that was needed for the trip! Wow! And God provided it all!!! What an awesome blessing! What is awesome is that everyone is able to go. No one had to back out! Awesome! God is good! He definitely has huge plans for this team! Thank you for praying with us and for us as we prepare for this trip. God bless you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment