Monday, June 27, 2011

Single digits!

We are now in the single digits for our count down! Wow! I can't believe we only have nine days until we leave! Today, the overwhelming feeling left for a bit and I got extremely excited! I can't wait for all the things I will get to experience. It will be such a blessing!:)
I packed a little today and that made me a little more excited! Before we know it we'll be on a plane to Africa! Continue praying for us, our team, and our children. Also, pray for Tom and Linda Mulanix as they are on their way there now. They are going to prepare for us to come! How awesome!
There is not much else on my mind right now! Just very excited for this trip and the memories that will be made! I know this will change my life forever! Thanks again for all you all have done for us through financial support and prayer! God bless you all! We couldn't have done this trip without all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment